Thursday, June 15, 2017

Sparkly rainbow unicorn

'There has to be more to life than this.'

What is this 'more' that you're talking about? Is it money, drugs, alcohol, love, sex? Those are things that you can glut yourself on until you can hold no more; I doubt that ten years of that will change your life (for the better).

Instead I think you mean, 'there has to be more to me than this'. If you want to be a cook, be a cook. If you want to be a news anchor, go be one! If you sit and complain, nothing will change. I assure you it will not change. Where has sitting and complaining ever gotten you or anyone in their lives? If you sit and complain, that's the same spot you're going to be in ten years. Take my word for it.

Alright. So stop moaning about how life's unfair and terrible and all its fault. Get out and do something instead and you just might see a sparkly rainbow unicorn float down your sky.


Sungha Jung - first step

No comments:

Post a Comment