Monday, May 29, 2017

Problems with being a hermit #1

It's not as though I have a list of them, though. I just like adding numbers to titles to remind myself that this isn't the end. Or something like that.

#1: when you want nothing more than to be left alone, but suddenly a lot of people want to talk to you.

I'm not bragging about being popular (ha! me?). More like ....

...honestly I don't know what they want to talk to me about, since I haven't answered, but...

...probably it's, I don't know, some information thing.

Yes I am still sick.



And it's true: I'd be terribly sad if the world just left me completely alone. I'd probably end up going to random cafes on weekends and people-watch, or got to the park and do nothing but breathe leaf-smells, or get a dog. Because dogs.

So I'm glad I have friends. (are we friends? lol.) It's just that sometimes I want to crawl into a hole with a book, tea, and the fan on high.

Not gonna apologize for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment