Monday, November 7, 2016

Reason to have kids #2

Cause when a random stranger stops and smiles at them, waves and says hi~, they will stop, stare, grin and giggle!   Wahhhh.

---------------------------------------------------

I made oden! It was pretty yummy actually, next time I'll make a version filled with eggs and konjac jelly cause those were my fave heh.   ...it might look a little weird, though....   well, never mind!

Actually there was an onigiri day 2, nothing much except I made some cute eggs (with seaweed eyes and hair) and showed my CG mates like a proud mother hen. Delish though :d

--------------------------------------------------

I kind of want to do psych actually. First time revising for exams has been so enjoyable.


Taeyeon - 11:11 
(Yay new song!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment