Friday, November 4, 2016

Hahaha yes, I suppose I am a food snob at times. Um, it's just that I feel if someone's going to cook something and sell it, it should be of a certain standard? MSG is no-no! Taste has to be at least tasty. Over-salting and over-seasoning (like really over over) isn't going to make it more delicious, it just smacks of desperation.

I know I can be snobby, but this doesn't apply to when someone makes stuff for me! Like if someone bakes a cupcake and offers it to me, whether it tastes good or not, it's (really) the thought that counts.

I guess one reason why I keep having random experiments to pack lunch (some ending in disaster) is that...I think even a simple lunch of rice with sesame seeds and a hard-boiled egg is better than what I could buy. Because currently the only thing I eat in NUH is the mr bean pancake, and I've actually gone a few days in a row just having that for lunch, and I don't wanna do that anymore. Screw pancakes! I have a bento!

lalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment