Friday, April 1, 2016

When bad stuff happens suddenly - really bad stuff - my emotions get up and go to a room to chill out, leaving a skeleton team to handle only the critical stuff. It's like going halfway numb, because I can still feel, but not...everything? Or my focus narrows down to a nidus of get this solved quickly NOW. It can come across as heartless.

The problem comes after, when reality starts setting in, and the feels all come back, and they start to overflow and puddle onto the floor. That's when something absurdly small can make me really upset. I gotta learn how to deal with these feels.


Anyway, call tonight was pretty fun! Also, I met fluffy, an old friend while buying vietnamese coffee @ mr bean! And... it's late but I'm still all hyped up. Probably the coffee. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment