Sunday, March 20, 2016

Am I the only one scared that one day I will look around me, take stock of my environment inside and out, and wonder aloud, "why am I here?"

The future is a terrible thing. But we never know where the choices we make will take us. There's no point to what if's, there's only what next.

I know roughly...what I want, or rather what I don't want. I don't want to join the rat race. I don't want to give my life to a cubicle and a stack of papers. It isn't so simple; there are many things I'd like and some (most?) of them are conflicting. I want to go out with a bang. I want to die in peace. I want to see the limits of humanity, in struggle and in acceptance.

I have all these fragments, big and small, to work with, and I will.


Sara Bareilles - she used to be mine

No comments:

Post a Comment