Tuesday, January 19, 2016

What is a person

Sometimes I wonder if I write to lance a boil. Poke a needle into something infected. (don't do that at home, kids!)

Every time I stand or sneeze or even walk fast, I have a throbbing headache that lasts for a few seconds. It's been like this since Sunday, and it's been bugging me a lot. My CG partner (and everyone around me really) kinda have to deal with me being not-quite-there and pretty spaced out (more so than usual?) because my head feels weird. 

I wanted to skip school yesterday, but I didn't. I didn't want to skip school today, but by 4pm I did. Maybe tomorrow will be a sunny perfect day!

Anyway the closest my medical knowledge brings me to is the diagnosis of postural hypotension, or sinus headache...whichever! It better get well soon on its own. 

------

I've thought about one day, just putting on makeup so that I look like a completely different person - not a clown, but just unrecognizable - and walking down orchard road. Dressed up and with makeup such that even my parents wouldn't recognize me, how would that feel? What on earth is a person whom no one in the world knows? Have you ever thought of that?

Okay, so, if I tried it I would look like a clown, so I guess I won't. But hey....I think it would feel... I don't know. How about walking down orchard road without spectacles or contacts? Walking almost blind? What is a person who cannot identify the people around him? I have done that, and it can be a little scary. But anyway. Basically I just couldn't judge the people around me. Cool.

How about... 

Oh man I wish I could play hooky tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment