Sunday, January 31, 2016

Currently...


Time & Place: on the floor in my room, 6.43p.m.

Cooking: homemade granola with applesauce, oatmeal, date syrup and my toaster! 

Awaiting: the holiday where I pack my bags and wave goodbye to this place, and just...go. 

Experiencing: homework procrastination! Together with friendship gratitude, bear furriness, and restlessness. 

Reading: TRIBES! 

Listening: Suis-moi, by Camille (The Little Prince!!) 

Craving: Bananas this morning and broccoli yesterday (ha ha) (oh and chocolate), but nothing now. 

Hating: sigh. it takes energy y'know. 

Loving: mom, dad, bear, tahanners, van and grace, my room and bed, suis-moi, Ombar chocolates, hedgehogs, and all sorts of furry cuteness.

Anticipating: fresh air and green grass. when this rain stops! The moments. The moments. 

Watching: I want to watch The Battle of the Five Armies! And Elizabeth, featuring Cate Blanchett.

Avoiding: my demons. don't we all.

No comments:

Post a Comment