Saturday, October 31, 2015

Just walk

I can make this complicated situation very simple.

I've done it before.

----------------------------------

I notice the more upset I am, the more coffee I drink. (Or is it just today?) It's like my nerves are having a world war, and I'm like: bring on the ammunition! Let's burn this place down!!!

Or, more likely, I just like coffee. It's a comfort thing.

Whichever it is, I wish I didn't get so affected. But here's the thing - it's easy to shut down, to hide behind a wall of nonchalance. But then I lose a bit of myself, too. I lose touch with those emotions. I don't want that. I'll feel the way I feel, but I'll have other things going on :)

For example:

Meeting joshua to have a talk! ie. discussing solo's bday present ie. trying to figure a way to have a non-awkz gathering. Zhongy and yanrui, we miss you!

Reading books! Read World War Z and Quiet; currently starting on God is Not Great, by Christopher Hitchens. Reading is my flow.

Making dumplings! Maybe pizza? I'd like to try that :)

Learning how to make tea, the british way. (Boiling water! 3 mins! And add milk last.)

Studying ortho....not really. Shizzz.

Getting to know latino music.

Gotta learn how to suture.

What the heck, I might as well learn something new: like other sides of me? Alright, I'll bet there's a tiny me at the bottom of this cup of coffee. If I drink enough, I'll find her. Doesn't that sound like a coffeeholic?

Damn, I need some peace.


Maluma - borro cassette

No comments:

Post a Comment