Sunday, October 11, 2015

Expectations

Y'know, it kinda hurts when you say you're proud of me, because I'm not doing anything to deserve it. I still don't know so much. I'm desperately cramming because I don't want to be eaten alive by my consultant.

It's like a huge burden whacking me on the head. You're working so hard - BAM. You're going to do great - BAM. Believe me, I'm grateful for your support, that's why I'm not angry. I just feel lousy. Because I don't feel like I'm gonna be anything great. I feel like I'm just trying to stay afloat.

Anyway. Anyway.

Here's to learning and knowledge.

Wait, y'know what? Here's to happy times, fun times, glints-in-your-eye and smiling at your bullshit and laughing till I cry. Here's to reaching goals and the sweet satisfaction of it. And learning and knowledge.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment