Saturday, September 19, 2015

Breathe; you are alive

1. How much do you want this thing?

2. What is the price you will have to pay?

3. Are you willing to pay it?

* * *

I say things like: I want to travel, see new things, and have adventures. I want change, in fact I desire it with all my heart.

Truth is I'm terrified of it. I still believe that when I step onto new ground - figuratively more than metaphorically - things are going to happen which I'm not capable of handling.

This is why so many people wait till the cost of not changing is greater than the cost of change; we dally until that fateful moment when we know we can no longer live this way. This is a very painful way to grow.

Oops, I'm out of energy. This is like my third draft. No cool ending here. C'ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment