Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Some days it feels like this...

And others it's more like this:

And when that happens, I think it would be nice to be a cat...




Heh. Many thanks to ye who replied my random texts and made me smile! :) Totally made my day better.


I spoke with a researcher named Matthew Killingsworth who is doing a very, very imaginative project that tracks people's happiness, and here is what he told me he found: "Interacting with your friends is better than interacting with your spouse, which is better than interacting with other relatives, which is better than interacting with acquaintances, which is better than interacting with parents, which is better than interacting with children. Who are on par with strangers." 
- Jennifer Senior, For parents, happiness is a very high bar, TED

No comments:

Post a Comment