Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Intersections

Please stop expecting me to cry and hug you and not let go just 'cause you're leaving again. I don't do that shit. Just go.

I'm irrationally upset that you're going so soon, okay? 

* * * * * *

One thing that I have to be super duper grateful to B for is that

you showed me what the real thing was. And that put things in perspective, because next to you the people who think they're really awesome, really aren't. It's almost kind of sad. And I'm grateful for the perspective.

...you know what I'm craving? A little perspective. That's it. I'd like some fresh, clear, well-seasoned perspective. Can you suggest a good wine to go with that? 
- Ratatouille (2007)

And I will miss you when you go.

What's with all the comings and goings lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment