Wednesday, July 15, 2015

さようなら

I'm afraid that one day all the horrors will happen to me (my patient passes away + a patient screams at me + my consultant scolds me + I get a needle stick injury + 36 hour shift) and I get through all that without breaking down - but lose it later over something absurdly small, like my ezlink card running out of cash. I'm afraid of becoming that kind of person.

* * *

I know I've mentioned before how much I hate goodbyes.

But would I rather have had no 'hello' in order to have no 'goodbye'?

Well, it's true that the leaving, the walking away without looking back - because I can't bear the feeling of already missing someone who's in front of you - sucks. But in the end I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet you! And you!

* * *

A sharp taste. And I want to scrape it off. I don't owe you anything.

And yet I'll still go. Why why why why?

* * *

Music will never be loud enough to drown out the sound of my thoughts.



Beast - in rainy days

No comments:

Post a Comment