Thursday, June 4, 2015

Q&A

I could say a lot of things (waffle waffle) but really it's at night before I sleep, or when I stare at my phone blankly, or when I'm in the bus thinking, that the truth (or what passes for it) comes out...I suppose.

There have always been moments in my life when things are so outwardly normal, and so inwardly unbearable that I turn my life a little upside down. Good things and bad things happen after that.

It would be a lie to say I don't understand - I do. It would also be untrue to say that I understand completely -

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. 
- Dune, by Frank Herbert

- so in the end, as always, I'm afraid to commit myself to something (anything). The future is less scary when it has myriad paths; terrifying when it's set in stone. Or something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment