Friday, May 29, 2015

Today is a little more than everyday

I read Orange by Takano Ichigo, - she also wrote Yumemiru Taiyou. I couldn't help but think how could someone who wrote that write...this?

But I think I get it. She's just very good at portraying the range of human emotions, as deep as they go, and she also perfectly expresses the 'small' things that happen, that aren't small at all. Sometimes they're the snowball that starts an avalanche.

Great big whopping events like getting the job or school of your dreams is great, but they only happen so often. It's the small-but-not-small things that we live through every day. Those things can make a day great or awful.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Today I did a tabata workout with my syndicate + course mates! It was really really fun! However I don't know if I will be able to lift my arms up tomorrow.

Well, it was worth it :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There are so many thoughts just sitting in my mind, waiting to...be observed. Be thought about. Be acknowledged? Maybe they're just sitting chillin'.

I kind of just want to act - in accordance always with what I feel is right - and...just let things happen.

And besides, I have much fun things to do at the moment. ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment