Friday, April 17, 2015

The little lies

Babe we're only here, oh for a little while 

What makes me happy in my house? - the wooden floors. I love looking at the panels of brown, with streaks of chestnut, veins of almond, and lines of mahogany.

Today I was asking G about relationships. This after asking my mom, then my dad. The one thing which I can't figure out is...I can't imagine spending every single day with someone. I can't think of anyone I would be happy to meet every single day. It isn't the people. It's just that I really value time spent on my own. I'd probably only want to meet my favorite people in the world once or twice a week (and don't get me wrong, that's a privilege, not a chore).

Yeah, doesn't seem like the ideal temperament for a relationship. Heavens, I don't even want a dog. I just want...a room. White, with wooden panels and furniture. It would be neat, spacious and just...pure and clean. With books, lots and lots of books. That's all I want to be happy. 

Or so I tell myself.


O.A.R - peace

No comments:

Post a Comment