Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hibernation is over!

Or more like post-exam lethargy/coma is sort of, well, over. 'What do you do?' I've been asked a handful of times; that is to say, people who need to spend lots of time with other people ask, while those who intuitively get it, don't.

And actually I have a habit of introducing topics and not answering them. Like filling this paragraph with 'Whatever. Neh?" or words of that ilk.

So, moving on...

(ha ha)

Here is a nice song



And a startling quote: Man proposes. God disposes. 
...which is actually the name of an 1864 painting. Think of it what you will.

To add to the hodgepodge, there is Invictus by William Ernest Henley. A long time ago, I read it and it was an experience, as strange as that may sound. Recently I saw it again and it's been at the back of my mind. 

I wish the things at the forefront of my thoughts were the important things, and the unimportant things the ones that skulk at the back, but that's never the case. We don't think about the important things. It's hard. 


Warabimochi. It's soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment