Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sometimes on a really bad day it can take some time to 'get over it'. Today is one of those days when I feel like...I have totally no control over what is happening. I have trouble with that. And it seems like everything that could have gone wrong, did. At least I didn't get a needle stick injury.

So yes! I feel all colors of awful. Tomorrow is a better day, and maybe I'll take another bath to wash the sad gunk off. I can't help feeling the way I do about certain things. What I can do, is probably to do the best I can to improve.

It would be easier if I could cry, but I can't even do that! It takes something like...when was the last time I cried?...extreme relief yeah to do that. Earlier I wished I was at home so I could give my mom a hug, but then I remembered that even when I was at home, I didn't.

small note: my first patient is getting discharged on saturday! I hope he gets his transplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment