Saturday, March 14, 2015

random questions

What do you think about cufflinks? 
Sexy. But potentially ludicrous.

What book are you currently reading? 
Surprisingly, nothing! I just finished A Cat Called Dog - pretty good, like Animal Farm but funnier and kinder - and before that, the Newsflesh trilogy. Next...I don't know. Maybe The Book Of Evidence.

Favourite color? 
I actually don't get this question. My favorite color of, say, bed sheets, is not the same as my favorite color of clothes! Different things look good in different colors :) for clothes, it's white. Gotta love white.

Favourite kind of holiday?
Wandering with a backpack that isn't too heavy, around really really nice scenery. Think NZ's Great Walks!

Are you good at pool?
The stick kind, no. The water kind, not really either.

What's on your bed? 
Pillow, blanket, me! In PGP dorm there's the Bear which takes up half the bed hahaha.

Favourite type of clothes? 
Those silky soft, absolutely warm and blissful pajamas. HAHA.

Playing tic tac toe: O or X? 
X all the time :)

If there were only five foods you could bring to a deserted island, what would they be? 
Sweet potato! Dark chocolate. Coffee...latte :) So please arrange for a coffee machine. Ahem. Sashimi, and nice bread.

Ditto, but what would they not be? 
This is kinda hard...I guess anything packaged or canned? Like microwave/frozen dinners/candies/soft drinks? And also biscuits...and rice? :/  It's just pretty far down on the list.

Favourite language that isn't English? 
Japanese! And then french!

Childhood dream? 
Baker, writer, fireman. I have no idea where the last came from.

Do you talk to yourself? 
Doesn't everyone? Only, some get caught muttering.

Ten kids or none? 
Jesus. None.

What's the last two things that made you happy? 
Hearing this song (below) when shopping with my mom. And shopping with my mom!
And gabriel's bday party @ Chijmes Applebee yst! And the owl pillow. And, and... xD

Favourite books? 
(I HAD to include this!) The list is pretty much endless! Maybe I should categorize. Wait, don't run away. You can just skip. Lol.

A Tale For The Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
anything by Robin McKinley (special mention Sunshine!), Julliet Marillier, or Isaac Asimov.
The Secret History by Donna Tartt
Anne of Green Gables was a favorite in my grandparents' house, along with
Greyfriars Bobby, which made me cry lol.
Things Fall Apart was good.
Lucas, by Kevin Brooks - I just love this
The Portrait of A Lady
Love In The Time of Cholera is good
Dune, by Frank Herbert - awesome
A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. Quote: "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." I think I'll start by rereading this, haha.
The Newsflesh trilogy

This list is going to get scarily long soon, so I'll stop while I'm ahead :) There are lots more! But, yeah. Scarily long. Actually, I think this quiz was made just so I could start listing books.

One thing you absolutely must have in your room? 
Um. Blank white paper for studying? When I'm done scribbling all over it, it kind of looks like abstract art.

Favourite cookies? 
Chocolate chip chocolate cookies. HAHA. A chocolate disguised as a cookie.

Favourite TV show? 
My family doesn't watch TV. But I'd really like to watch Modern Family!

At the beach would you play in the sand or the water? 
Neither. But especially not the sand!

Do you believe in love at first sight? 
If it happens to me, I'll believe in it?

Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? 
No! Those poor things. Kids can be pretty crazy.

Would you rather have a photographic memory or- 
A photographic memory! PLEASE. Those darn pharmaco questions!!

Have you ever been horse riding? 
Yes! I loved it! But I think the animal was laughing at me all the way, though.

Who was your first kiss? 
No one? ^^'

If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do? 
This question hits close to home. One of my relatives passed away on Friday.

Well, I would probably say my goodbyes to the people I love. And then...I don't know, actually.

Do you dislike hairy people? 
Depends on where the hair is...

And we'll end on that picturesque note :) You can repost if you'd like, or make your own questions! It's surprisingly amusing :D


Kina Grannis - people

No comments:

Post a Comment