Sunday, January 11, 2015

#969: re-discovering Brené Brown

She's devastatingly honest, open, and funny. Her TED talk on vulnerability is worth a watch, if only for 20 minutes devoted to human-ness.

Not that it will change your life (lol!) but if it's a butterfly wingflap, it's a good one ^^/

Actually, I'm not sure if it's good or bad that this was the only thing I could think of for my #thingsthatmakemehappy today. But tomorrow (oops, today) I'll be making fesenjan, which is an interesting iranian pomegranate-chicken-walnut dish, which is sure to be interesting because...hahaha. 


Also, I should stop these past-midnight, oh-it's-tomorrow-already posts. I know it, really. Still! I get to see the sun rise. 

I get to feel the length of the night. (it's not long, surprisingly. especially if I fall asleep). 

I get to pretend...never mind.