Monday, December 22, 2014

the reasons why

"When you're older you will treasure them more. Now, you think your parents will live forever."
---

"If we did this in Singapore would we be arrested?"

"Yes!!"
---

"Suck...the...blood...?"

"Yes, the quolls suck the chooks' blood, but the devils will eat them whole."
---

"Well, it's always good to have someone like the Fockers about, so everyone can get together and have a common topic, you know?"

"You can tell Maggie's a troublemaker."
---

"You're not the combat wombat. You're not. No. Relax."
---

"Is the place filled?"

"It's completely empty. Me and my friend, we're the only ones here."
---

"It's very peaceful, isn't it?"
---

"Isn't he pretty far from where he should be?"

"That's exactly what I was thinking! I mean, this isn't a lake, it's a puddle!"
---

"Come on, I'll show you where I saw the snake."
---

"Someone killed Music. Hmmm...who would have something against Music?"

*snorts* "Well, I play the trombone."
---

"I'm sorry, but I need to sleep somewhere, you know. I mean..."
---

"Remember to keep in contact!"
---
(but I never do)