Sunday, September 14, 2014

obscure wishes

there are bigger things, she said.

yes.

there are ways and means of getting there...I suppose. (or is that really it? do we in fact need an entrance ticket, a membership fee? a guide?) I don't really know.

so, let me step into it, this big thing. let me fall accidentally into it. or let it hunt me down.

but then someone else once said the equivalent of: these big things, can be found in the moment that is coming - that is here - that has just passed - that is here. (because the moment that is here has in fact just passed.) small things, you can see with your eyes, you can search for with your body. 

the biggest things, they are in front of you, wherever you are. they are there when you close your eyes. they are there when you forget you are searching for them.