Wednesday, August 6, 2014

#989: Gag manga

In my defence, it had good jokes :)

Anyway, I'm on the last book of a trilogy and my eyes wouldn't focus on the words anymore =.= haha I have a reaaaally good imagination! *selfpraise ^o^* it plonks me into a story's world of strange people and strange lands, and also makes all my demons tangible. all the better to smack them away >)

Something interesting I came across: Erikson's stages of psychosocial development. We'd probably fit somewhere between the stages of Fidelity: Identity vs Role Confusion (13-19 yrs) and Love: Intimacy vs Isolation (20-24/20-39 yrs). Apparently the former stage is also known as an identity crisis which resolves when we figure out 'what have I got?' and 'what am I going to do with it?'. Quote wikipedia - it has some pretty interesting things to say about this.

My general take on things has always been the big picture, I think. It's hard to speak for myself. When it comes to practical aspects, applying and working things out, I get confused, frustrated, impatient. I walk away, then come back and burn through ink and paper or text and type. Frustratedly. I know what's going on, but details...no :/ 

That's right. No 'however'. This isn't an essay! Wherefore the balanced argument? There is none. Olay :) 

Sometimes small detail wrangling, or small detail action plans don't change anything. Sometimes they do, I understand. But anyway, I'm trying my best, a sort of last-ditch resort at 'best', and one that looks less like a desperate attempt as time draws on, to sit on my pride and stand on my feet. Maybe also the equivalent of hug myself >v< (is it okay to write all this o.o)

#1000happythings, and an end of complaining! hahahaha.