Sunday, August 17, 2014

#984: TENNIS

love love love!

It's been a really really long time since I held a racket! Even if I run slower and can't control the ball as well anymore, I really love the feeling of catching a ball in a sweet spot! Tennis really is the best :)

I usually end up talking to myself on court (heh, embarrassing) 'cause I'm a singles player and in singles no matter who is on the sidelines cheering, or who is not there, the player is alone in the court. Missing the ball, hitting it out, facing a stronger player and getting trashed, it's our fault for not being pro enough. I guess. It was mentally draining but the feeling of playing and winning was also the best :P

Plus, my tennis coach was the first person to introduce me to the concept of a 200 pushup penalty T.T

Anyway, it's one of the most fun sports in the world! Fun fun fun. A post of saying the same words three times times times lol. Playing doubles is also fun :)