Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What is your

Favourite fruit? CHERRIES! And watermelon. I know, that's two.

Favourite author? Robin McKinley :)

Song playing right now? All Rise, by Blue

Favourite person that you don't actually know? Kilian Jornet

Favourite actor/actress? Rachel McAdams

Favourite person that you do know? Tough.

Favourite color? White. Although, that doesn't mean my favorite shirt is white, or that all my things are white. Haha!

Favourite flower? Roses. Yeah, yeah. Or maybe those amazingly purple flowers in Israel!

Favourite thing to do when you are bored? Read. Preferably books by Robin Mckinley :)

Favourite word? Um

Favourite time of the day? Night, I think.

Favourite font? Currently, cambria.

Favourite animal? Who knows? Small furry snuffly things are usually a good bet.

Favourite place to be? My room. When it's not messy... *clearing in process*


I've wanted to do something like this for ages. Eons.

I can go on, but that's not the point. It doesn't really matter. I'm trying to understand something I've always taken for granted.

What I say is what I say, after all, and that goes for everyone. In the end what we infer is more important, isn't it? All part of growing up. Learning to make our own judgements based on what we see and sense. What use is data in trying to understand a soul?

Never mind.