Friday, May 9, 2014


why are you willing to wait? 

positive visualization! ho ho ho. I can run the distance I've been meaning to if I start training for it asap. 

Francois Rabelais' last words were 'I go in search of a Great Perhaps.' Maybe I'm being dim and uninspired, but did he not start the search a little late. 

Does what I want to search for even exist? Without knowing, there is no journey more lost. Instead, I'd rather experience and learn. Sooner, rather than later. Metaphorically, stop running.. hmm. maybe when I finally know what I am searching for they will be my last words? ._. nonono. 


I don't think that what many people say is right, is so. Where did these beliefs come from? Wherein these rules? 

I don't intend to become a thief, murderer, terrorist, arsonist, liar, gambler, alcoholic...the list goes on. Uh, no. Lol I intend to wear clothes like a normal person, have a job, and provide for my parents when we all get older. 

but people who don't know, and don't know it are destructive, really. think for yourselves! following the signs blindly, what greater power placed those signs there in the first place? yes I am guilty of it as well, and I can only try not to. Try to unassume. (and try to be less vain! >.>)


I see; indeed your opinions are unlikely to be wrong. but why should that make them the truth? 


finally, must!! stop!! taking things for granted.