Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Um, today there was a rape case. Even though we only speak caveman hebrew, we (kiwi and I) could guess. Then the paramed told us about it later.

It makes me more wary. In this country at the least.

I'm sitting on the rooftop (again) drinking water like ppl drink beer hahaha. Because bottled water here is really ex so I survive on (potable) tap water most of the time. Bottled water's a treat in israel!!

Hall Master from nus KE7 hall came and treated us to dinner, maybe will post pics later. It's 20 small appetizers (served unconditionally like peanuts in a Chinese restaurant), a main course, and then little roasted sugar flour balls with syrup, and then ice cream! Omg!!


The sea at night unnerves me; I equally cannot take my eyes off it.

I realise that I get very discomfited with things that, only much much later, I appreciate. Keeping that in mind, I try to remember that a year from now I will remember the current me as being selfish, spoilt and shallow. Keeping that in very uncomfortable mind.

However, telling me that I ought to find a bf (this from a person who's attached, just saying) because all ppl need someone to talk to, someone to laugh at them (in a weird way I might agree with this) -- it's kind of much arh.

I know you're doing it out of the goodness of your heart, but...no. I don't get this, and I don't like it.

Sababa. Anyhow, my running muscles are nearly all gone! );  time to start trng :)