Thursday, April 3, 2014

two little bright dots and the moon tonight will become a Joker-smile. 

'Twas noontide of summer,
And mid-time of night;
And stars, in their orbits,
Shone pale, thro' the light
Of the brighter, cold moon,
'Mid planets her slaves,
Herself in the Heavens,
Her beam on the waves.
         Evening Star, Edgar Allan Poe


Wishes sometimes come true. The probability, though, increases with proportion to the effort made. Isn't that so? --well, mostly. Mostly. 

Next on my things-to-do list!! :))) shiny eyes, sparkles all around, throw in a few flowers.

Learn horse riding. RIDE A HORSE ;D

Return from Israel alive...
just kidding.

More paramedic attachments please.

Hike the Appalachian trail!

Visit Mersea Island, Essex.

Visit Japan with my mom!

And. \blank\blank\blank. I am taking your aforementioned 'cycle' for what it is worth - it is worth exactly as much as I believe in it. I used to. I don't want to anymore.