Friday, April 18, 2014

I would like to not take the easy way out

because it is gradually, like thread being wound on a spool, becoming the hardest way to live. I understand that life entails responsibilities, but living for oneself...is also a requirement on the same level.

I don't reject my responsibilities. but I do need to understand what I want for myself, or else I'll always, always just be waiting for the thread to run out.


one thing: I have to be less spoilt, lol.

also...why do people blame themselves? because they don't want to admit that they are helpless against some things? and thus, failing means that they themselves are lazy or deficient in some way?

pulling theories from the air. I should sleep. or study, if I'm not going to sleep.

another day passes. I have taken the easy way out.