Wednesday, February 26, 2014

sometimes I think, why?

And then, very selfishly - I admit it; I do it consciously, purposefully, selfishly, for the sake of hurling something against the wall without actually throwing anything - I think, well. Forget it. I'm going to do whatever I want.

But sometimes the why does not matter. And even worse, even better, why is not always a plea for the obvious. Why is a convenient excuse, saying 'I do not understand the links in the chain that connects to this point'.

Well, forget understanding. I am going to do something without understanding anything! And I know I hate it when I'm forced in that kind of place, but I would like to choose to do it, just like some people choose to climb mountains free solo.


I'm so frustrated with why. It's like those nightmares when I try to run but I'm in zero gravity.

Why in hebrew is lama. Make a joke about it. Deal with it. There will always be things that I don't know. My pride needs to stand to the side, if it refuses to be beaten down, like stubborn dough. :P


In the meantime, I better understand everything about the endocrine system. This is what I get for sleeping in lectures...


something shocking:
(I like her singing better when she was tinier!)