Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm not wearing the fitbit because I don't like being tracked. hence I will not, no matter how many polite 'are you having problems with your fitbit' emails the school sends :p


it's okay to have feelings

lol, I do. I feel hurt when someone tells me that. okay, I might be uncomfortable with whammy can't-get-out-of-my-head sort of feelings, but who isn't?

when it happens I get like riot police in my mind, all armored up, red lights flashing, running in squads to quash them. feelings, you have the right to remain silent whambamsquashwhack. 

okay, I might have trouble with that. somewhat.



so my mind, as usual, goes: oh this door's blocked? well that's ok I'll just use the side one. 

and everything, in nauseating little swells, (even water, toothpaste,) tastes a little like salt.