Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I brought the sheep to camp!

Instant love LOL. All these semi-buff guys laughing over a sheep. It's collected happiness~

----------

Did you wonder? Are you wondering?

Don't worry, I can take it. Even if life is confusing and strange and sad and queer. I can take it. There is enough, I have a family and a sheep, and there are people

- and people can be confusing and strange and sad and queer, and happy and spontaneous and red and irrepressibly buzzing with life.

And when I see circles all around, in my life and yours and everybody's, and perhaps see them twist amongst themselves...

Yes, I wonder. But perhaps, you know, I wonder, maybe it is all a matter of our way of thinking.

Maybe impossible things happen at night, in the dark, when no one can see and therefore there are no rules.

-----------

I want to be a doctor because I want to help other people. To cure them, reassure them, let them know that no matter what there is someone on their side.

That sometimes people need more than what they have and they don't consciously register that.

And that there are those who will believe in them. There is no need to end things. There is no need to give up hope. Keep going strong :)


It's got mountains, it's got rivers
It's got sights to give you shivers