Friday, May 31, 2013

I get high then get low, I'm sorry but I myself don't know how to conserve and keep consistent.

another way to put it might be mood swings. 



I'm keeping them close to my chest. My secrets are the jagged blasted lines that I see when I close my eyes, and they're mine. Even a trade is quite scary, no? 

Looking around, I wish I could do something. It's the the secret hero tendencies that I have. 



It's not the first time that I've been told I don't allow people to help me. So now that I've decided to take it seriously, what? I don't even know what help there is to give. I don't let myself think about it. Just being considerate is enough help. 

Tsk, being stubborn. So I have to face my fears, as usual. 



So
blunt. 

And my fuse is so short.

I haven't been doing a good job as a PT IC :/ 
smilesmilesmilesmilesmile because "[I] was never down, never blue" 
until.

that is just my normal face!