Wednesday, May 30, 2012

awful


Found on  - LINK

I just said some really really unfair things to my dad. shouting in this house means anything above normal talking or actually. normal decibels with a bad tone. but anyway I think I was loud enough to be heard all the way to the kitchen. I didn't shout. but..

it wasn't fair. to say that every time I open my mouth I get scolded. but I didn't think it was fair that my sigh sparked off a freaking tirade. I didn't think it was fair especially since that's whats been happening for what seems like forever. even though it's probably just the last few months.

for some reason, since it didn't degenerate into the infamous shouting fest which I've never actually seen, for some reason it's probably a good thing. because I said everything and so did he and I was unfair but sometimes he has been, too.

but I'm sorry, that was really low. I don't get scolded every time I open my mouth and you've been trying hard not to scold me too. but I do think I get scolded way too much. but whatever. my bro doesn't get it so much but then again he's over his rebellious stage and actually talks to you.

I know, I know, I have no right, and it's already really difficult for you and it's frustrating and I seem to be making this harder on purpose. but I never talked because that always made things worse! I'm sorry! you're doing your best, I know.

screwwww.

words and sticks and stones. broken bones.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I said it twice, once soft, once loud, but I don't think you heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment