Wednesday, March 21, 2012

|| "Drive By" - Train


There is no time better spent than time sleeping; not quite true - still... :)

the curious thing about mugging is that in a time when we didn't know about cancer and virions, I would probably have been wondering about them. And now I have the answers staring me in the face! Just got to remember them :D

I didn't start posting songs because of the lyrics, actually. haha. then it became sometimes, sometimes not. (this is not a drive by-y-ah-ah-y!)

my brother cooked mexican tonight! omg tortillaaaaaaa <333333 I support Brother@kitchen! :DD

so I might as well end with something happy. such as, after blocks I'm going to buy the cosiest cutest pyjamas I can find! :D then I'll walk around the house singing, my pyjama has a name, and it's P-R-E-T-T-Y! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment