Friday, January 6, 2012

|| "Killing Me Softly" - Olivia Ong

I can actually say I know exactly how I want to remodel my room, for the first time. though it sounds completely unrelated...oh well. and here's a something that stopped me at the first sentence:

Visualize your eventual demise. It can have an amazing effect on how you live in this moment


it does. haha :D

omg my brother (who turned into some alcohol connoisseur since he came back) just opened a J├Ągermeister which I get to drink tomorrow :O yay! banzai! hahaha. I shall order ribena when I grow up and pretend it's house red (Y)

oh then I can be the legend who drinks 10 glasses without getting drunk! :DD


anyway I'm really glad I came today :) mff. it's funny knowing that he __ . enough to think about it? I can't even say anything omggg. oh what I can say is that

I should learn to let go. seriously. because 'all of the things that make us angry will almost never actually harm us'. which is actually really true.

and I've gone over it, till I'm all muddled. I still have no idea who's being extraordinarily nice to who. who's the one enduring and who's the one receiving. I keep feeling obligated to believe it the way I'm supposed to, but - ayye. but aye! maybe there was never any such thing. everyone's enduring, and everyone's receiving.

am I missing something painfully obvious?

definite answers slipping out of reach and oh I still have the thumbdrive!!! :O

and...it's taken you kind of long to reach this point. I'm having to watch the progress to the start point? if the stuffs said at the pseudo-start were true (probably not possible), then what I said still stands. otherwise all bets are off because mann.

but yay, no one knows what I'm talking about.

btw, the bear's called Derrick ;D

and lastly. RESOLUTIONS SET IN STONE. omg I can't believe this stone stone stone D<

No comments:

Post a Comment