Tuesday, January 17, 2012

||

and I stared at the blank white box, a blinking line, for nearly an hour

until my auntie came in and showed me the 3 bears that were in the washing because they've gotten dusty, and I just took all 3 and indulged in a squishy hug. by the way, it's 2 polar bears and a teddy bear.

and for lit today, please, can I ask - how can the image of a dead rabbit flopping and bouncing about after it was rammed by a car not be disturbing? it's absolutely ghastly.

okay, I'm warming up.

the bears are looking so clueless, they don't know what to do either. it's okay. I can figure it out. they can just let me hug them every now and then.

I heard you speak today and it's not like the world turned quiet just for you, either. It was as if your words were coming, going, flowing, cascading, tiny impacts in an unstoppable rhythm. I've never felt that way before. It's not that kind of feeling. But its certainly very scary to imagine the depths you've gone to.

I have an interesting, and slightly confusing bookmark.

and I have dinner! tbc~

No comments:

Post a Comment