Thursday, December 1, 2011

|| "You and Me" - Lifehouse

I don't understand how pig stands it. If I was in her place I'd have grown dead bored, then turned psycho or something. for all I know, she is psycho. cute for all that, though :D

hahahah her piggy smell has permeated the whole living room LOLL. no one's complaining but I guess it's bath time soon~

how does she stand it? :/


and after a competitive selection process I have chosen these two poems for my lit comparison! :DD

fits the season.


The night is darkening round me,
The wild winds coldly blow;
But a tyrant spell has bound me
And I cannot, cannot go.

The giant trees are bending
Their bare boughs weighed with snow.
And the storm is fast descending,
And yet I cannot go.

Clouds beyond clouds above me,
Wastes beyond wastes below;
But nothing dear can move me;
I will not, cannot go.

Spellbound, Emily Brontë


Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost


ladeedum. Luckily I don't actually have to compare them hahah :D

You were right. I really am not nice (oh, well, so I was right too). Even when I try to be, it doesn't seem to work. case in point: joshua the turd.

Case In Point.

I actually got quite a shock when my brother told me I was being too sensitive. I mean, is getting angry whenever someone insults me being sensitive? Apparantly, yes. To be objective, I did clarify that there was no ill-will behind it; so, my brother says, what are you getting angry for?

Just because he had no intention of making me upset means I should just let it slide when he calls me stupid?

That's like saying hey I accidentally dropped the knife, so you should forgive me for chopping off your foot :P

ok, fine so maybe it's two unrelated stuffs. still! I don't think I should just let it slide. of course, since my brother is so smart with his two extra years of life and all I should accept the advice but no! I won't! and he'll get to say I told you so, or he won't. anyway arguing with him (joshua, not my brother) is actually pretty fun. sometimes. some some some sometimes.

this isn't actually about joshua, if you can guess. haha. don't know how my train derailed. anyway I think I'm purposely avoiding a certain lane so let it slide, just let it slide~

looking in the mirror and trying to find any hint of strength. what's that I see in your eyes? she searches me as I scrutinise her. can I trust you to do what's right?

in the end I turn away because really, I have better things to do than talk to my reflection.

on a side note, I used to think hardship was a make or break thing. Now I think it just forces us to learn about ourselves. and other people, in general. but no matter what, we emerge from it changed.

and even if a little, I'd like to think for the better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment