Friday, December 2, 2011

sneezy || "Thunder" - Boys Like Girls

I have this sneaking suspicion that an infusion is something to put in your bath. because the one I'm drinking sure tastes awfully gross. and it's even - courtesy of joshua - strawberry flavoured! strawberry-infused hahaha.

ewwwww it's yucky xP

my dad hypotheses that every time the weather gets cold I get a cold, so, I should wear a jacket and the problem'll be solved.

I sure hope so.

Eesh if I'm like this now hongkong will be a joke. maybe I should sit in front of the fan at speed 4 and force my body to gain some cold immunity. or I might kill myself, but ahh well. as if I'm not sneezing myself to death already~

what if - hahaha. what if germs can be passed through the net hohoho.

come to think of it I've never seen pig sneeze.

okay I'm going to sleep LOL.

------------

sorry to disappoint you. even if I made it such that it'll be sooner or later,

I'd rather later.

No comments:

Post a Comment