Monday, November 7, 2011

|| "Strangers Like Me" - Phil Collins

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! :D

HAHA. very~ cute saying.

No more cute pics today :( got to do PWWWW GAH.

Oh gosh I just looked out the window and it's exactly like the cover of Fang, by James Patterson :O


It was supposed to be a Tribute For You...It ended up as nothing. nothing at all.

Mph. What do you want to do when you're 16? At least one thing. When I was 10 I wanted to be in california when I was 16 hahaha. I just forgot about it until now. I don't want to be there anymore, LOL!

Now I want.. to learn how to cook one awesome dinner :D alrighty~ unlike my unattainable tennis dream (I went running instead AND I CAN'T RUN *^$%@$), unlike that, I think I can make a nice dinner!

HAHA. I hope I get it right the first time~ Oh and I want to learn how to make brownies! :) :)

ok eat dinner then do PW hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment