Tuesday, November 8, 2011

:) || "Break" - Three Days Grace

HEH this song played in my head every time I climbed stairs today.

No one knows who AJ is, right?

Ehm well, he's the tkd black belt who acts as the assistant sir. Last week he told me something interesting. I don't think I'll be forgetting that conversation soon, anyway, but one interesting point that he told me was, why do you want to treat guys and girls differently? If you feel like you have to consciously act differently around them, then you're not being true to yourself, right? (He's 24, btw)

Then I had to tell him I had lost that battle a thousand times already. I just felt guilty about it.

And I wasn't waiting for him to absolve me from my sin, I just thought it was one really interesting conversation. I mean, because of that way of thinking, he's gone around (as far as I can tell) breaking hearts left and right, but placing the responsibility of those broken hearts on the girls. Yet, is he wrong? Hmm. I don't really think so...because he's not a flirt (I think). He just treats women...well, the way he wants to treat them :)


On another note, and another train of thought, I want to know exactly what the hell is going on. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt. And if I said I don't care.

There's never only one option. I just choose the same one every time.


C'mon, smile~

Smile smile smile smile smile :D








Well tmr PW ENDS :) 

I can finally wave g'bye~! 

my group is actually SUPER SLACK hahaha! That's the way the four of us work, which suits us just fine. hehe :D coincidentally our project is on the risk of overworking, and how we must destress and relax~ and all of that sappy happy stuff, so we suit our project just fine too! :)

ahhhhhhh GAH this is turning into a process again. Whatever. If writing inconsequential, asinine posts make me happy... :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment