Saturday, October 29, 2011

|| "Something About You" - Five For Fighting

Only reapers, reaping early,
In among the bearded barley
Hear a song that echoes cheerly
From the river winding clearly,
    Down to tower'd Camelot:
And by the moon the reaper weary,
Piling sheaves in uplands airy,
Listening, whispers, " 'Tis the fairy
    Lady of Shalott."

- The Lady Of Shalott, Alfred Tennyson 

It's a run-on line, read aloud without pausing at the end of the lines, pause for breathe only at the punctuations :) it's music <3 

**

Listening forming bonds. And bonds that I didn't see. Realization. Did I or did I not dream it. 

**

[relax, the world's not gonna run you by, leave you behind in its cloud of rush...running senselessly on will not help your cause. It will not help you. I don't even know you..] 

**

Today was tahan alumni gathering!! TAG :D 

And it was fun meeting the laolaos!! Though I only talked to the 30th batches on but I think the rest of 'em are nice too~ It's a little sad that some of them were the only ones from their batches though :( LOLOL maybe they're the only ones in singapore. 

MR ALEX :( :( 

why nyghhh. Don't go lah your male hormones will crash half the girls into love mode :P it's too much for them in a nunnery~ hehe :D 

**

Sorry, very disconnected today. Paragraphs not going to have any links. As usual~ 

nua mode~ 

36, 37, 38 now please stop. I think at some temperature some things die. 

**

That was an interesting question, joshua. I will consider it more in-depth at a later date. 

I cannot deny that we are differently-thinking creatures. Or that we will have bias for our own. 

I'm thinking back, trying to remember. All I see is strength. Of course there's weakness, which makes their strength even more amazing, don't you see? The fact that despite irrationality, madness, whatever, we can still stand up and smile, you really cannot see how extraordinary that is? 

** 

All I have left, after everything, against you, is hostility. Don't take it the wrong way. Because there's only the last mohican left, it means I poured my whole army against you before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment