Tuesday, October 4, 2011

haha ||

"Tell me anything," she said, smiling. "Tell me everything."

Aiyo. This isn't good at all. Thinking about it - actually thinking about it - and I am mean.

Aghhhh.

Cannot keep going at this rate. This is not a reversible reaction, yeah?! You got to get some sense into you cause these products - they gonna stay forever. And at the least, the difference between maintaining balance and starting off a chain reaction that -

Okay something huge and white just floated into my room and I can't find it on the floor and I have no idea what it is O.O

Oh whatever.

What am I doinggggg. Oh God.

Enough incoherence. Actually I should spam incoherence now so I won't have any to spare tomorrow ;D


There was this girl...

You don't know her, you definitely don't know her, or perhaps you do? One can never tell.

She lost her memories. That's her. For a period of time, some few years. And then when the memories came rushing back -

who was she? Did the girl who existed without memories and with only her bare soul - did she die? And the one who regained her memories, did she kill her? Or are they one and the same, but how can they be?

Haha. I wonder if this actually happens in life. Oh well. 

"Sorry, did I say something wrong?" said Marvin, dragging himself on regardless. "Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why I bother to say it, oh God I'm so depressed. Here's another one of those self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life." - Marvin, Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

LOLOL (Y)(Y)


"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
"Very deep," said Arthur, "you should send that in to the Reader's Digest. They've got a page for people like you." - Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Okayyyy time to do mental weightlifting :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment