Thursday, October 6, 2011

bzzt ||

Crud I owe the library nearly $5.

Chinese was awesome. I mean, not that I'll be getting high marks, but this time it was more fun 'cause I tried Q1, which is the 'write in any style you wish as long as it's not a song/poem" question. I kid you not LOL that's what's on the exam paper. In chinese. At least, I think that's what it says...HAHA :D The topic is basically now is the most precious time and omg the lightning is freaking scary.

No as in, the topic is "now is the most precious time". In chinese. And there's lightning splitting the sky.

Haha.

I just (5 mins ago) (actually ages ago but I just realised) found out it's possible to be a complete idiot. A complete. idiot. The kind of completeness like you know it's dumb and it's not just dumb, it's really really dumb, I mean, you probably think it's dumb to punch walls but believe me this transcends ordinary dumb. But you just can't help it, which just rockets your DP to a whole new level. Hahaha. Oh well. I can't help it so no point trying. Anyway it'll just...undumb on its own. And if it doesn't, *shrugs*. Not going to kill me. I hope.

Last paper tomorrow HEHE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment