Friday, August 19, 2011

singish || "Everything's Okay" - Lenka

HAHAHA OMG WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE GOING FOR WILSON LOLLLL LOL LOL

This is an interesting development! HAHAHA :DD

I can't wait to see her face ehehehehe xDD

NINE

Darn this song has a beat I can't not bob to :D

EIGHT

Now I do know what you're trying to do. And maybe, just maybe what I'm facing is something like a double bind. But whether or not I agree won't depend so much on whether or not it seems like I should, but more like whether or not I feel like I want to. Which sounds selfish but since I'm the one who's going to deal with it...if I don't like I won't do it.

[not talking about homework HAHAHA]

And I can empathise with what you're going through but you should realise a little faster...realise it already! Don't tell me you already have and you think this is okay? Well good luck. You're even actually a nice person. Somewhat.

SEVEN

Is the person who blatantly shows his dislike worse or the one who tries to hide his dislike even though inside he seriously can't stand the person worse?

Better to just show what you feel or try your best to tolerate? Because really, the latter just seems hypocritical.

We're all justified to ourselves :P

SIX

Noooo I'm not emo. Today was just super interesting!! :D OH we ponned LT2 lecture to go audi. They were faster though so I felt like I was plonked in the middle of some weird stuffs at the start. Haha it was so fun it was over in the blink of an eye.

YAY :D

FIVE

Tonight I want to do a jigsaw

FOUR

Maybe I ran away because I knew you. Everything behind your eyes was behind glass, because we were too alike to hide it all.

This holiday let's not return back to that time, alright? It's already pretty hard remembering when I see you.

Maybe understanding that's the key to right now because I don't know, myself, why.

THREE

By Oscar Wilde:

"Words! Mere words! How terrible they were! How clear, and vivid, and cruel! One could not escape from them. And yet what a subtle magic there was in them! They seemed to be able to give a plastic form to formless things, and to have a music of their own as sweet as that of viol or of lute. Mere words! Was there anything so real as words?"

-Oscar Wilde from The Picture of Dorian Gray


"A poet can survive everything but a misprint."
True. LOL!


"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
— Oscar Wilde from Lady Windermere's Fan

TWO

My dad once told me a story about the Gurkhas, which after some research turns out might not be so accurate after all.

It went something like:

The Gurkha are elite soldiers - they're the ones who stand at the bridge linking singapore and malaysia. If you look closely you might notice they all carry a knife with them, it's called the khukuri and it has this sharp notch on it.

Whenever they draw their knife, they slice their thumb on the notch first. It shows that first blood has been drawn, and it means they're deadly serious. Only one person's going to walk away because once the knife is drawn, either he dies, or you die.

Maybe I remembered the story wrong [because it seems like it got skewed somehow] but when I was younger I thought that was freaking cool.

I still think it's freaking cool HAHA :D

I thought if I ever got to shake a Gurkha's hand I'd look at his thumb to see how many scars he had.

ONE

is two minus one.

It's so perfect and whole; it's quite impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment