Monday, August 1, 2011

reflective || "Not Everyone Leaves" - Camera Can't Lie

It's the old "what is happiness?" question. It's always a pressing issue but it's not as if it's particularly extra-pressing at the moment. I just found myself wondering out of the blue.

Now before I go on I want to say: I've reflected and I've learnt from it. I can't say it won't happen again but if it does, it won't be for lack of trying.

Scrap that; it won't happen again :)

Nowww. On to...happiness? What? Am I seriously thinking about that now? Haha!

Sitting on the 23rd storey with the wind in my face, all I could think of was, I'm so, so glad I joined tahan. And I really can't believe how much everyone means to me. I'm really really super proud to be able to call myself a 36th tahanner.

I hope tonight I dream of wings.

No more pumpkins please, the last time I dreamt of that was when I was...in primary school? It scared me so much I still remember it LOL. I don't even know why, I don't find halloween pumpkins that scary.

------

I realise I say 'not fair' a lot. Accidentally xD Well, it isn't fair! How can you do all that to me just by -.

Ah...I wonder how long before I can say what I want to say, easily ><
------

Unexpectedly finding out that I seem strong. Haha. I am! >D

Don't know how to say how grateful I am. I don't think you really know how much you've helped me :) When I mmm...emo-ed till I slept I woke up to your text haha. Thank you! This kind of bond is pretty much iron already.

------

Now it's time to stop taking things for granted. With this kind of unexpected lift it should be possible, it should be more than enough. What's left is the leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment