Wednesday, July 13, 2011

smiley || "This Is Us" - Keyshia Cole

Rereading cuisheng's secretary letter and the pink paper, and I want to laugh and cry at the same time.

The secretary letter which was written at around 2a.m is damn funny and damn stupid and really really cool. I realise I have forgotten to do a lot of things LOL.

The pink paper. HAHAHA. The pink paper :)

I'm supposed to be doing homework but this is called taking a break. [slacking]

I'm thinking I ought to kick myself, for various reasons and none of them have anything to do with homework.

What's wrong what's wrong what's wrong what's wrong I wrote it all down and it turns out that was only because there were too many what's rights to pen down




Well 1.00 is the time to do weird things. 1.30 is the time to chiong homework ^^

2.00 is the time to make miloffee

2.05 is the time to sleep LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment