Saturday, July 23, 2011

really happy || "Like Yesterday" - Colbie Caillat

I was sitting on the window ledge (like a potted plant! LOL) watching the streetlights behind the trees turn green, blink blink blinkblinkblink then turn amber then red. And again. And again. Good thing burger-pillow chan isn't afraid of heights LOL. I am, but my window isn't scary because I've seen the outside view for 15 years haha!

It was 2:15 - 2:45am OMG then some people still awake for don't know what reason walked by downstairs on the long road. I realised how scary I must have looked to anyone who saw me HAHAHA.

There were some really really funny memories. And maybe one day I'll tell you ^^ haha but it'll be a wayyyy long time from now :P

HMMMMM

"Tell who you want to tell, and don't worry about telling those you don't feel like telling." HAHA good job solo yesterday you met one of my closest friends xD Actually I was surprised too, I didn't know she'd be able to connect your name to all the stuff I told her.

HMMMMMM

ah my diary's three pages longer and growing :)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)

Dumb smile won't come off my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment