Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ohh...it's 12:37!

I think

I should try to avoid blogreading from now on. It's just...not good.

I can spend my time better trying to learn malay!! :D

nah, but really. while keeping in mind that what we write is not necessarily what we think, I don't know how you could become so...hmmm. Or maybe it was always like that, and I never noticed. I tell people it's okay now, the way we are, because we were only close last year because we 'had an understanding' but that's not...quite true.

You've got an interesting life now, so good luck :)




things seem to have become so much more difficult for everyone lately, huh? jiayous hl, here's a hug online, and I'll send you a hug in my dreams, and a hug when I see you in school!! You have awesome people all around you, so don't worry. You sounded so sad, gosh, don't let people bring you down. haha don't kena confused until like that also, just go at your own pace!


DON'T BE SO VICIOUS. come on, even though you're thrown off balance now, and that's totally not something you're used to, more important is learning to deal with it right?


YAY jiayous. It's got to be pretty tough on you. actually it definitely is. sometimes you can get really stressed up, and it's like some of your circuits just short out but you're really amazing, you know that? I mean, you're just yourself, and you're like, heck if you don't like me, I'm okay with myself and that's all that matters. that's just awesome.


wait, stop.

HAHAHA






tahan has really changed me man. somewhere only we know - that's kinda supposed to be emo but

I came across
a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it
looking at me

AND I LAUGHED

LOLLL

imagine singing that on tahan!


EH that's actually a pretty good idea hahaha!!!

OH CRAP I FORGOT TO ASK FOR MONEY.


piggy bank-chan...

is running away HAHA

time to break the bank T.T

$150 in coins FTW :D

oh well I don't even have a piggy

bank




MALAY PHRASES THAT COULD
SAVE YOUR LIFE

#1 Perhatikan babi hutan

watch out for the wild boar!

No comments:

Post a Comment